26 before 26 – completed 8/26
1. Tour Hobbiton in New Zealand (crossed this off in March 2014, read more here) 2. Take an oil painting class (completed, read more here)
Try surfing. (crossed this off in March 2014, read more here)
Go to Waitomo Glowworm Grotto Caves in New Zealand. (crossed this off in March 2014, read more here)
5. Read ten of Agatha Christie’s mystery novels.
6. Read every book by my favorite author, L. M. Montgomery.
7. Learn how to make sushi.
8. Become financially literate.
9. Learn how to sew.
10. Learn how to drive a manual car.
11. Learn some geography.
12. Become an early riser.
13. Become financially self-sufficient.
14. Host a dinner party.
15. Be completely debt free.
16. Take a week break from TV/Netflix and all social media.
17. Dig for diamonds at Crater of Diamonds State Park in Arkansas.
18. Visit a blues bar in Chicago.
19. Break a pinata.
20. Order ice cream from the ice cream truck. (completed, read more here) 21. Move in with the love of my life. (completed, read more here)
22. Read five autobiographies.
23. Visit 15 new places/towns/cities.
24. Brush up on American and World History.
25. Run a 5k. (completed, read more here)