- Go to the Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home and Museum in Mansfield, MO.
- Tour wineries in Hermann, Missouri.
- Tour castles in Europe.
- See the Colosseum in Rome
- Visit the ruins of Pompeii in Italy
- Visit Lucy Maud Montgomery’s Cavendish National Historic Site (Canada)
- Visit Leaskdale Manse in Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada (home of L. M. Montgomery)
- Visit a ghost town.
- Read five biographies. (In progress, read 3/5 so far)
- Read every book by my favorite author, L. M. Montgomery. (18/20 so far, read more here)
- Become financially literate.
- Learn how to sew. (in progress)
- Stick with the Dave Ramsey budget system for at least a year.
- Be completely debt free.
- Start an exercise routine and stick with it for at least 90 days.
- Complete the Project 333 clothing challenge. (in progress, will be completed June 6)
- Have a no spend week.
- Go hiking at least 15 times in 1 year. (4/15 so far)
Simplify my life using the Konmari method.(completed February 2017, read more here)
- Unplug once a week for 3 months.
- Try Meatless Mondays for 3 months.
- Do meal prepping for 3 months.
- Blog at least once a month for 1 year.
- Get paid to write something
- Attend a music festival.
- Try aerial yoga.
- See the Shepherd of the Hills play in Branson, Missouri.
- Learn how to make sushi.
- Take a pottery class.