My first blogging award!
Thank you Tracey at coffeencollege for nominating me. 🙂 The rules are that I must post the award on my blog, share seven random things about me, and nominate seven people for the award.
1. I have two himalayan cats, Simon and Ceci. I adopted them from a shelter a year ago. As I’m writing this, Simon is sitting on my lap. Love these two!!
2. I will be graduating with my Master’s degree this May (2013).
3. I absolutely love going to thrift stores and garage sales. It’s just so darn exciting!
4. The most adventurous thing I’ve ever done is either whitewater rafting in Colorado or jumping off a 30-foot cliff into the Arkansas river.
5. I’m an introvert. And contrary to popular belief, this does not mean I’m shy. Read more here.
6. My family means the world to me. I’m very close with my parents, brother and sister-in-law, grandparents, aunt, and the rest of my extended family.
7. I have been dating the most wonderful man for the past year and I couldn’t be happier. He is so kind, loving, and thoughtful. I’m a lucky girl.
Again, thanks to Stacey at coffeencollege for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. Now here are my nominees…
bevchen @ confuzzledom
Sizi @ sizisays
Christina @ Living My Life as I Know it
Ashley @ Canto Alla Vita
Manisha @ manishad
vickiemariko @ Presently Obsessed