Additions to my original adventure list… I am always thinking of more things I want to do!
Italics = in progress
Strikethrough = completed
Adventures I want to have…
66. Release a floating lantern (completed July 2015, read more here)
67. Go parasailing
68. Host a dinner party (completed December 2015, read more here)
69. Be completely debt free
Get a passport (completed September 2013, read more here)
71. Take a week break from TV and Pinterest (completed January 2016, read more here)
72. Go to Waitomo Glowworm Grotto Caves in New Zealand (completed March 2014, read more here)
73. Invest money in a mutual fund
74. Visit Vienna, Austria’s Christkindlmarkt (Christmas markets)
75. Explore Mayan ruins in Belize
76. Go treasure hunting on Cayman Brac in the Cayman Islands
77. Search for the Lost Dutchman Gold Mine in the Superstition Mountains, Arizona
78. See the moai in Easter Island
79. Walk the Great Wall of China
80. Visit the Forbidden City in Beijing
81. See the Great Pyramids of Giza
82. See the Northern Lights in Finland
83. Visit the ruins of Pompeii in Italy
84. Climb to the top of Mt. Fuji in Japan
85. People watch in Monaco
86. See the ruins of Dunnottar Castle in Stonehaven, Scotland
87. Look for hidden treasure on Silhouette Island (Seychelles)
88. See Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel in the Vatican City
89. See the castles in Wales
90. Dig for diamonds at Crater of Diamonds State Park in Arkansas
91. Visit a blues bar in Chicago
92. Ride the Rocky Mountaineer
93. Stay in an overwater bungalow in Bora Bora
94. Attend a Japanese Tea Ceremony
95. Go skinny dipping
96. Break/Hit a pinata (completed May 2016, read more here)
97. Order ice cream from the ice cream truck (completed May 2014, read more here)
98. Join Toastmasters
99. Read five banned books
100. Read five biographies
101. Move in with the love of my life (completed May 2014, read more here)
102. Have a baby
103. Try surfing (completed March 2014, read more here) 104. Visit 15 new places/towns/cities/events within driving distance of where I live in one year. (completed in December 2015, read more here) 105. Run a 5k. (completed August 2014, read more here)
107. Learn how to crotchet
108. Sing karaoke
109. Blog at least once a month for 1 year.
110. Eat fresh vegetables or fruits once a day for 30 days. (completed May 2015, read more here)
111. Start an exercise routine and stick with it for at least 90 days.
112. Buy a house
113. Take a pottery class
114. Take a trip to Las Vegas (completed November 2016)
115. Go to an ice bar or stay in an ice hotel
116. Go swimming next to a waterfall (completed January 2017, read more here)
117. Go to a Taylor Swift Concert
118. Watch at least 5 episodes of Dr. Who.
119. Learn the ASL alphabet and some basic phrases
120. Tour wineries in Hermann, Missouri
121. Get a cartilage ear piercing (completed August 2016, read more here)
122. Go sailing.
123. Try at least 10 new foods/cuisines within one year. (completed October 2016, read more here)
124. Attend a music festival.
125. Watch 1 documentary a month for an entire year. (completed in 2016, read more here) 126. Visit 5 state parks that I haven’t been to before within one year. (completed October 2016, read more here)
127. Go to the Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home and Museum in Mansfield, MO.
128. Travel to Ashdown Forest, East Sussex, England to visit Winnie the Pooh’s famous “Hundred Aker Wood”.
129. Tour the German Fairy Tale Route in Germany.
130. Answer “50 Questions that will Free your Mind”.
131. Go to the ballet.
132. Take a boat tour of Bonne Terre Mine in Bonne Terre, Missouri. (completed October 2016, read more here)
133. Visit a ghost town.
134. Try aerial yoga.
135. See the Shepherd of the Hills play in Branson, Missouri.
136. Complete the Project 333 clothing challenge (in progress, will be completed June 6, 2017).
137. Have a no spend week.
138. Go hiking at least 15 times in 1 year.
139. Simplify my life using the Konmari method.
140. Unplug once a week for 3 months.
141. Try Meatless Mondays for 3 months.
142. Do meal prepping for 3 months.
143. Travel to Bala, Ontario, the inspiration for the setting of my favorite book – The Blue Castle.