Thank you so much to Sarah at Diary of a House Elf for nominating me for the Super Sweet Blog Award! I am honored.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the “sweet” questions.
- Nominate a “baker’s dozen” & be sure to let them know.
The Sweet Questions…
- Cookies or cake? This is a tough one! I think I will have to go with cookies. Chocolate chip, to be specific. 🙂
- Chocolate or vanilla? Probably chocolate, but I love both.
- What is your favorite sweet treat – cheesecake or frozen yogurt? Cheesecake, of course! With cherries on top.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Always.
- If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? A sweet nickname…hmm. I’m not sure. It’s hard to think of a nickname for yourself! So instead, I’ll tell you the two sweet nicknames I have for my kitties. They are white with some very light orange markings on their faces, paws, and tails. Sometimes I call them Pumpkin Spice Latte and Pumpkin Pie!
And the award goes to…
- Lou’s Labyrinth
- Celebrate Life
- Kate Spade Girl
- This is not a Wedding Cake
- Grown in Southern Ground
- Pretty Little Treasures
- Hannah Ackroyd
- Day Dreaming
- Montessori MOMents
- TwentySeven Things
- Ruined Shoes
- She Loved Life
- Finding My Creature