1. Take a trip to Las Vegas. (completed November 2016)
2. Go to the Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home and Museum in Mansfield, MO.
3. Dig for diamonds at Crater of Diamonds State Park in Arkansas.
4. Visit 5 state parks that I haven’t been to before. (completed, read more here)
5. Tour wineries in Hermann, Missouri.
6. Read ten of Agatha Christie’s mystery novels. (In progress, read 3/10 so far)
7. Read five biographies. (In progress, read 3/5 so far)
8. Complete the 52 books in 52 weeks challenge. (completed, read more here)
9. Read every book by my favorite author, L. M. Montgomery. (18/20 so far, read more here)
10. Become financially literate.
11. Learn how to sew (in progress).
12. Stick with the Dave Ramsey budget system for at least a year.
13. Buy a house.
14. Grow my own vegetables.
15. Become an early riser. (completed) 16. Take a week break from TV/Netflix and all social media. (completed January 2016, read more here)
17. Start an exercise routine and stick with it for at least 90 days.
18. Blog at least once a month for 1 year. (In progress)
- December: 28 before 28
- January: 168 Hours Unplugged
- February: …
- March: …
- April: …
- May: 12 Hours in San Fran and My First Piñata
- June: …
- July: The People’s Parks
- August: Sugar and Spice
- October: It Might Taste Good
- November: Over the Mountains and Under the Town
19. Break a piñata. (completed May 2016)
20. Go parasailing.
21. Go snorkeling
22. Go swimming next to a waterfall
23. Go sailing.
24. Attend a music festival.
25. Get a cartilage ear piercing (completed August 2016, read more here)
26. Learn the ASL alphabet and some basic phrases. (In progress)
27. Watch 1 documentary a month for an entire year. (watched 12/12, read more here) 28. Try at least 10 new foods/cuisines within one year. (completed, read more here)