It’s been awhile… But I’m back to blogging! I’ve been in a bit of a motivation rut the past few months. It’s far too easy to put off your dreams and goals, telling yourself, tomorrow. However, if it is important to you, why not start today? There are only so many tomorrows.I’ve decided to break my adventure list down into some smaller, yearly goals. I definitely want to accomplish this entire list in my lifetime, but setting specific goals for this year will make it more likely that I will be able to accomplish them.
I’ve picked out 26 things off my adventure list to cross off this year before I turn 26. There are a couple that I actually did earlier this year, so I will be posting about them soon. I’ve got about 5 months left until my birthday to cross off the rest. 🙂
26 before 26
Tour Hobbiton in New Zealand (crossed this off in March 2014, post soon to follow!)
Take an oil painting class (crossed this off earlier this year, post soon to follow!)
Try surfing. (crossed this off in March 2014, post soon to follow!)
Go to Waitomo Glowworm Grotto Caves in New Zealand. (crossed this off in March 2014, post soon to follow!)
5. Read ten of Agatha Christie’s mystery novels.
6. Read every book by my favorite author, L. M. Montgomery.
7. Learn how to make sushi.
8. Become financially literate.
9. Learn how to sew.
10. Learn how to drive a manual car.
11. Learn some geography.
12. Become an early riser.
13. Become financially self-sufficient.
14. Host a dinner party.
15. Be completely debt free.
16. Take a week break from TV/Netflix and all social media.
17. Dig for diamonds at Crater of Diamonds State Park in Arkansas.
18. Visit a blues bar in Chicago.
19. Break a pinata.
Order ice cream from the ice cream truck. (crossed this off in May 2014, post soon to follow!)
Move in with the love of my life. (crossed this off in May 2014, post soon to follow!)
22. Read five autobiographies.
23. Visit 15 new places/towns/cities.
24. Brush up on American and World History.
25. Run a 5k.